Where new certifications can be added and existing certifications can be edited.
Go To: Modules>LMS>LMS Admin>Certifications>Add/Edit Certifications
Select from the following:
- New Item - to add in a new certification
- Add in Certification Name - this will show up in the drop-down for selection when assigning
- Certification Description - this will appear in the email notification and from the Admin view
- Select Save
Edit - to change the following:
- Certification Name
- Email Reminders
- Days Before - how many days prior to the end date should a reminder be sent. The end date is a required field when the certification is being added by an employee, manager or Admin.
- Email Type - who the email should go to, Employee, Manager or Other
- Caron Copy Recipients - anyone additional who should be carbon copied on the notices, like a safety manager for example.
- Select Add to have the email reminders added, they will appear below
NOTE: Email reminders can be assigned to the same type multiple times, for example: An employee may have reminders set to go out to them 30, 14, 7and 2 days prior to the end date.
- Delete - can only delete a certification when it is NOT assigned to anyone. Go to Assign Certification to view who the certification may be assigned to. Delete the certification from those assigned, then delete the certification.