Assign Learning Plan by Employee
Managers are able to assign Learning Plans to their direct reports, but not create learning plans. An Admin would need to create the learning plan. Learning plans can consist of multiple training items the employee would need to complete, like: A course, task, evaluation (if you have performance) or a Knowledge Base Document.
Go to: Modules>LMS>Manager Tools>Assign Learning Plan by Employee
- Select the employee(s) from the drop-down
- Learning plan assignments will appear below with the following option:
a.Delete - select to delete a learning plan from an employee
b.Add New Item to assign a new learning plan to the selected employee(s)
- Select Learning Plan from the drop-down
- Select Assign to Employee
- Once assigned, the employee will receive an email notification, the plan will appear on the employee's dashboard within the "My Training" widget and under the My Learning Plans section within the LMS.
NOTE: Learning Plans can be auto assigned by Group(s) and/or Job Code(s) by the Admin.